Monday 27 June 2011

Melys Honey - The begining

Welcome to my new blog, this is all about my honey bees and the honey products that I will be selling under the brand name "Melys Honey". Ranging from Edible Wedding Favours that are suitable for men, women and children, they are unique, unusual and can be completely personalised. New ranges that will launch in the Autumn will be gifts for Christmas, so come back and grab yourself some.

I aim to update the blog regularly throughout the season for anyone interested in beekeeping (from a novices point of view) and I hopefully will share the happenings of the hive and any new things that I learn along the way.

My camera will be out and about so I can share some images too. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will try and answer the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment