Thursday 28 July 2011

Link a blog

The grandchildren have been up to spend a weekend just recently and were fascinated by our bees, especially after watching the brilliant Bee Movie. I was in and out of the room whilst it was playing and found myself going back in to see what was happening!!

I know it is a movie for kids, but at the end of the day, what a brilliant way to get the youngsters interested in bees and their parents to the plight of the honey bee.

Anything that highlights the problems that the bee is facing globally is OK with me.
Well worth watching!!


I had a few spare moments today to search out other beekeepers blogs and was surprised at what I found, the quality of them was  really so good, it has made me stop and think about this one. So I have now come up with lots of new ideas to add to mine, so watch this space!!

If any beekeepers out there would like to have a link to and from my blog to yours, please contact me with your details.

No comments:

Post a Comment