Thursday 29 September 2011

Honey Sales

The sales on our honey has been so encouraging with nearly 70 jars sold, what is more encouraging is that everyone who has bought it has come and told me how different it tastes to shop bought honey and how much they love the flavour.

One colleague told me he eats it spread on bread with cheese, I will have to take his word for that as I don't eat cheese myself, my favourite way of eating it is a spoonful in a bowl on natural yogurt and a few fresh raspberries, delicious!!

I am very naughty though, at bedtime I love to take a spoonful and just let it melt and slide down my throat, I am sure my dentist would have something to say about that if he knew but I cant resist the temptation as the pot sits next to my bed.

I do believe it is also helping with my acid reflux, whether it is all in my head I am not sure but if you search the Internet, honey has such fantastic properties and they claim it is good for the digestion so I will continue with my naughty but nice bedtime treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment